“Taste the wine, enjoy the day, and relax”

Tastings and Tours: Bucks County
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in New Hope
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Whether you're a wine or a beer lover we have the perfect day planned for you. Enjoy a carefree day while touring some of the finest wineries, breweries and distilleries Bucks County and the surrounding areas have to offer. Let us do the driving so you can sit back, relax and take in the scenic charm of this historic area. Our special partnerships with the wineries and breweries will provide you with affordable, all inclusive tastings and discounts not normally offered to the general public. Tours currently offered in Bucks County, Lehigh/Berks County and Cape May NJ. Taste, tour and leave the driving to us.
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and I went on Tasting & Tours as part of our weekend in New Hope. It was excellent!! If you want to check out the local vineyards, this is the way to go!

You show up to a vineyard, who are expecting and excited to see you. They treat you very nice, some even like family. You taste a lot of wine (we did 40 wines at 3 vineyards, across the whole spectrum of styles). And all along, you have an additional guide/driver, who is not shy to comment or "tell the truth" about each vineyards particular specialties, favorites, and even weaknesses. And best of all, it's relaxed, and noone has to worry about finding a driver.

Scheduling our trip was great, and Linda did a great job of putting our trio of wineries together. She even made sure to include 1 particular winery I had requested. Evidently, they had 3 buses out that day, and ours was run by her soon-to-be-husband Glen. He is outstanding and made the trip and entire day smooth, comfortable, and fun!! If I can say no more, it is that he made wine-tasting relaxed and fun, filled with great pointers and knowledge even for beginners like my wife and I.

Our group was about 15 people: another solo couple, a group of 4 girlfriends, and a group of 3 couples, plus our driver Glen. We all got along well, but you can make it as intimate or joined as an experience as you desire.

All in all, a great day. I am excited to try another tour. And especially excited that they are soon opening a tour in Cape May next spring, where we will definitely be visiting soon!!!

1  Thank AWNJ

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We enjoyed our entire day from the time Glenn (our driver) picked us up in the bus @ our driveway, through all the wineries, and lunch, it was all wonderful. We were celebrating our Mom's birthday, so it was a different way to do so. Linda was great; (the organizer!) I met her at a business event I attended and as soon as she told me what her biz was and that it was a fun day for "winos" I knew I had a great gift idea in mind for celebrating Mom's bday! Since I have 5 sisters, and there are hubby's and a bunch of kids, and we all live within a few hours of each other, we decided to have everybody drive to our home and for a little extra fee, Linda arranged door to door service (for the adults to go, kids stayed at our house and watched football)! No worrying about being a DD and not being able to enjoy the wine! Glenn was very informative about the tour prior to us even leaving our home and then the entire day answered questions we had and was full of knowledge! The first stop (my personal favorite) was Wycombe Winery, very quaint and just love that it's a family biz and the grapes are picked by hand. VERY good wine too! A bit laid back w/a beautiful patio, and they are just really nice people! The stop included cheese & crackers as well. Second stop, Villagio Italian Restaurant, in Peddlers Village. Great Itailian food for lunch! It's a BYOB, so the wine we bought at Wycombe came in handy! Very organized and they were ready for us upon arrival w/a choice of about 8 entrees'. YUM! Off to Buckingham Valley Winery, also a great stop. Very pretty location, grounds are lovely and first class! 22 wines to try, if you want to try them all you can do so! Just don't expect to "walk" outta there! We loved a lot of them and left w/3 bottles! Off to Crossings Vineyard; a very different operation and also very nice, but a bit more "upper class" of an operation. Wine is served w/chocolates, can't go wrong there! Loved it and left w/a bottle from there as well. All in all a fabulous and highly recommended trip! I hear they are going to have a bus touring Cape May County in So Jersey soon, so maybe next summer we will give that a try. This is great way to spend an afternoon or go for a celebration like we did. You can't go wrong w/Tastings and Tours!

2  Thank Carol1217
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This was one of the most enjoyable days I've had in a long time. We were on a combination bachelor and bachelorette party and the wine tour was on the agenda. Sound boring? Some of us thought it might turn out that way, but the tour bus driver, Glenn, wasn't going to let that happen. He's funny, very, very informative, never in a hurry (this is YOUR tour) and he'll make sure you have a good time. By the time you finish at your first of 3 wineries, the bus is ROCKING as you might imagine. That's followed by an absolutely delicious lunch (buy some wine at the first stop and take it in to lunch with you) then 2 more wineries. While at each of the wineries, the tours are conducted specifically for your group so you really get special treatment, you aren't part of the general public tastings. Very classy. But believe me when I say the Tastings & Tours people make the day more special. I've had people that run tours elsewhere with no personality, little to nothing they say to the people on the bus, etc. but Glenn from Tastings and Tours was wonderful. If you're looking for a unique, fun way to spend a day, this is truly woth the investment. Take a big group and have even more fun!

2  Thank Oldmanjoe
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I did the tour with a group of girls and we had an amazing time. From the minute our driver and guide, Glenn greeted us until we had to say good bye, I had a great time! This is a must do! There is a reason they are number one!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Went this past weekend for my friends bachelorette party. It was a great day. Tasted some wine and had an excellent lunch at Villagio's.

This tour is great for a group of friends, or even a couple.

2  Thank MelissaRiehle