“Who knew vegan food could be so rich?”
Review of sprig and vine

sprig and vine
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

So many menu items looked good, but we each had one entree and one side and shared. All were delicious, the portions were generous, and the service was prompt. I would definitely go again to try more things.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great vegan food in bucks county. We had mushrooms, greens, seitan, and ravioli. Everything was great. Portions are huge. Desserts are unbelievable.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Finally got to try Sprig and Vine after having missed out on eating there several times as the restaurant was closed,so be smarter than I was & check their web site for opening hours. Now, I am just sad that I've not tried this earlier, I'll definitely be back. This restaurant stands for everything a good vegetarian restaurant should embrace; making affordable, sustainable and high quality dishes which would be hard to match with your own home cooking.This is refined yet accessible vegetarian food which will not leave you hungry or dissatisfied. As my friends were running a little late,I started out with some nice local pickled vegetables. They were simply delicious, a great flavor profile, not overly acidic, really bringing out the subtle sweetness of the root vegetables, a simply great way to start the meal without being too full when my friends would arrive. Unlike my friends, I had a really hard time to decide, so I picked an appetizer and a salad for my main course. I had the grilled oyster mushroom appetizer and it was absolutely wonderful. That smoky BBQ flavor and the almost meaty texture of the shrooms was balanced wonderfully by the delicious slaw that came with it. The roasted radicchio salad was divine as well. The flavors were complex but really well balanced.
Overall, a simply wonderful meal, from the friendly wait staff over the cozy seating to the very reasonable pricing. I can't wait to take my husband to try it with me.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Probably the best vegetarian restaurant I’ve ever been too, at least in the last few years. We were three people and ordered several dishes and shared. Everything was delicious, and the prices were very reasonable. Our waitress was charming and attentive. I can only wish I lived closer, so I could visit on a regular basis.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had Sunday brunch and loved the Biscuits and Gravy and the quinoa burger. Wonderful hot teas. The chef must write a cookbook, I never had such great fresh dishes with amazing flavors.