“Don't ask for milk with your cookies”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of sprig and vine

sprig and vine
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in New Hope
Good for: Kids, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Don't ask for milk with your cookies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is very inventive vegan fare. My meat eater husband enjoys the food too. However my teenage omnivore daughter prefers not to make a second visit. My favorite is the Rubin sandwich on thick brown bread with a center of marinated tempeh. Yum. Make reservations or go early!

Visited July 2013

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Nothing missing here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was sceptical, I am a carnivor. But the food is fabulous,spices intrueging and it is a BYOB. Will be back. Wonderful way to experience vegetarian eating for the first time and the second and third.
The servers know many people are new to the concept of meatless eating and are happy to explain in detail and provide advice on what dishes compliment on another. Relaxed atmosphere!

Visited October 2012
Pt Pleasant
“Amazing again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is my second visit to Sprig and Vine and it may be one of the best veggie restaurants I've ever eaten at. Jason was my server and was fantastic. he described the dishes I had questions about in full detail and made great suggestions. I started with the chilled asparagus and leek soup followed by the fallafel wrap followed by the tiramasu. Everything was prepared perfectly and Jason was on top of everything. I cannot wait to return! Thank you!!

• Visited June 2013
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Best Vegan Restaurant in Bucks County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Since most of our friends's spouses were vegetarian, we decided to book a dinner at a vegan restaurant in New Hope last week. It is ideally located on the canal in New Hope. We were 6 couples and had reserved a large table. Parking at this restaurant is a challenge on a Saturday evening. Be prepared to park further away. The restaurant had a very interesting menu and we started with the appetizers, followed by entree and dessert. We were overwhelmed with the food served at Sprig and Vine. Yes for a large group, you must be absolutely patient, but the rewards were worth the wait. All the desserts are made from soy products and the Tiramisu was the most outstanding dessert i have ever had. The chef was complimented by our group at the end of our dinner and I plan to take my 2 sons out there next month. I have tried vegan food in Los Angeles but this was worth a visit. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all vegetarians. Extremely satisfied and happy!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank narenmehta
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Even Wows Meat Eaters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Who said meat eaters can't love a vegan restaurant? If you like well executed, full flavored, satisfying, beautifully plated dishes, the Sprig & Vine won't disappoint. All three visits were terrific, so its not the novelty of newness, either. Listen up Foodies, this one is well worth exploring. Only suggestion---they should consider outdoor seating out the back.

• Visited April 2013