“Tasty Vegetarian”
Review of sprig and vine

sprig and vine
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in New Hope
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great vegetarian appetizers. I have gone here several times and have only ordered some appetizers, really good and byob.

There are newer reviews for sprig and vine

Reviewed February 16, 2013

A late 2pm unexpected, lovely lunch atmosphere... unforgettable mushroom & parsnip bisque(split this one with the hubby), edamame falafel wrap, grilled portobello panini, and wishing you can bottle that dressing for the soba noodle salad we had 'to go'...a lovely & helpful waitress to boot. A perfect ending to an anniversary/valentine venture to New Hope. Thank You. I will definitely bring family back and recommend to friends!

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

As a vegetarian, it's easier for me to go vegan than full fledged carnivores. But I think even the most meaty meat eater would be satisfied here. I had a Reuben sandwich which was so substantial and filling I thought it was real for a quick minute. They really have innovative, inspiring takes on traditional foods and great, interesting salads. The coffee was sublime, even the vegan creamer was good. We had chocolate mousse cake for dessert which although it lacked the richness of real cream, was excellent in its own right with clean, pronounced dark chocolate flavors. That's what makes this place so good, the attention to flavor and the cool, innovative ways they get there.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This food is just plain exciting, creative and delicious! Also, the best tea I have had out. Love the grilled oyster mushrooms and my meat-eating husband can't get enough of the corn crusted tempeh.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Admittedly, vegan food is hard to come by. The Sprig and Vine is a fairly good vegan restaurant, and definately worth the trip if you are in the New Hope area. Although not a vegan myself, I found the food to be deliciously flavored and varied enough to get my positive attention.

As such, I would go back again, however, the service is painfully slow and the prices are New Hope trendy (read-too high!). So make sure vegan is what really you want, and it will be worth it!