“Delicious GF vegetarian restaurant, very pleasant staff”
Review of sprig and vine

sprig and vine
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in New Hope
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Delicious GF vegetarian restaurant, very pleasant staff”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my lunch here which was a filling cauliflower and curry soup, with cashew cream to make it taste creamy and delicious without any milk added. BYOB was a nice option too which allowed my friends and I to have a very tasty lunch with wine for very little money. The staff were wonderful starting with the gentleman who brought us to our table, and then on to our waitress was very pleasant and capable as well. The others in my group seemed to enjoy their meals as well. A very nice feature for those of us with various intolerances is that there are codes on the menu that tell you which of the many yummy items are GF (gluten free) and SF (soy free) and I think all of the items are dairy free as well. The only drawback to the place is that it is a little too dark inside. It doesn't really feel like a fresh, invigorating atmosphere where you will eat delicious, healthy, vegetarian food. They really need to brighten the place up a bit with either additional lighting or lighter colored walls with lots of vibrant art on them. You can probably tell I am very reactive to light or lack of light. Other than that, it is someplace that I will look forward to going back to when in New Hope.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank WinHe

“Painfully slow service”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Over Two hour wait for mediocre food! Thankfully I had the company of good friends! The wait staff continually reassured us that we were next up in the kitchen, but that was not true. When the meal finally came-- it was not worth that kind of wait, nor worth the price.

“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service was incredibly slow and not very friendly. While the food was good (admittedly vegan is not my first choice) it was not worth the unattentive of the unwelcoming wait staff. Add to all that the steep pricing and it adds up to a one time only customer.

2 Thank Dcb1965
PA
“Who thought sprigs and vines could be so good!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This small, cozy BYOB restaurant is delicious. The menu changes frequently and is mostly vegan but there is something for everyone including meat eaters. Try to edamame falafel, beet and quinoa salad, tempeh and tofu dishes-delicious. Who knew it was meatless. the seasoning and flavors are wonderful. The deserts yummy. We are like kids in a toy store and we are not even vegetarian. Delicious, fresh, flavorful.

Princeton, New Jersey
“I love this place! Great food, lovely ambiance.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I love the food and service at this place! It gets better every time I go, which is fairly often. The food is always fresh and well balanced. This is not just a place for meat eaters; the food is just plain good and fun to eat.