Logan Inn
$109
$134
Main Street Inn(Doylestown)
$110
All reviewsoutdoor barcalamarihistoric buildingmy husband and ithird floorbucks county playhousefilet mignonpeople watchingperfect locationcrab cakesmain streetmiddle of townhard boiled eggswalked everywherenight staycontinental breakfastair conditioner
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife had never been to New Hope before and when I found The Logan Inn online I decided to surprise her with an overnight stay and dinner at Nikolas. From the moment we arrived I knew I made the right decision. The room was cozy and clean, the staff was very friendly and our dinner at Nikolas was one of the best meals we have had.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tony K
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed only one night at the Logan Inn. The room had a terrible stale smell to it. The upholstery on the chairs were threadbare. The coverlet was faded. The bed was terribly soft and hurt my back. The bathroom was outdated and dirty. The towels were nice and location can not be beat. I will choose somewhere else to stay next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Meghan991
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I spent a wonderful weekend in this charming Inn celebrating our 37th anniversary. We've stayed in New Hope many times but this was our first at the Inn. We stayed in room 15 and were very pleased by the comfortable bed and special ammenities.
The staff was very friendly and the central location was most convenient. Brunch was also
awesome. Great Experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am a Lambertville, NJ resident. We take a lot of pride in recommending our restaurants to our friends and family. I however have to say that I had one of the best experiences on a Sunday afternoon at the Logan Inn in New Hope, PA. My girlfriend and I were on our way to see a show at the Bucks County Playhouse and we decided to have lunch at Nikola's (new restaurant at the Logan Inn). This place is very close to the play house and located right on river road. I ordered the Caribbean Salad and it was one of the best salads I have had in a very long time. Fresh Apricots coupled with an assortment of lettuce and fruit, accompanied with shrimp that was dusted with an unbelievably delicious rub. The open air restaurant allows you to people watch when you are not concentrating on the delicious food. If and when you decide to visit New Hope make sure to stop here and grab a bite to eat. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Celebrated our friends’ anniversary last Sunday at Logan Inn. Three couples stayed overnight, taking advantage of the Sunday Special Rate. Each couple received a $50 voucher for our dinner that night, included with our room rate. The Inn is so charming and comfortable with top-notch amenities like French-milled soap and gourmet coffee in the rooms. We ate all our meals at the Logan and Nikolas restaurant and spent a lot of time at the outside bar - in between shopping excursions on the North and South sides of town. It was like staying at a mini-resort! So much to do… So much fun… Can’t wait to do it again for OUR anniversary! Thank you Maggie, Sheri, and Hollene!

Room Tip: Room 8 has lots of floor space and windows. Bathroom is roomy with tub and shower.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends