All reviews scallops no credit cards my wife and i charming atmosphere special place byob entrees lodging
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We met relatives here for a small gathering of 7. Ambience was amazing, prices were reasonable, service was excellent. The scallops were large and done perfectly as were the mixed vegetables served with the entree. Creme brulee for dessert was creamy and rich.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2018

My wife and I celebrated our 48th (!!) wedding anniversary here. The setting is wonderful, especially in good weather. Our server was perfect - knowledgeable and personable. And our dinner was excellent - soft shell crabs for me and scallops for my wife. I'm a Maryland seafood snob and rarely order crabs of any sort if I'm not pretty much within sight of the Chesapeake, but made an exception here and didn't regret it!

Room Tip: We only dined here, so can't comment on the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018

We visited The Inn many times over the past 20 years. It has been a while since we have been back in the area and for sentimental reasons I booked it. We were celebrating a big birthday for my wife we should have booked somewhere else.
The woman who seated us was AWESOME but after that it was all downhill. The service and the food was average (AT BEST). The chef treated the food like it was the last meal of the night and did not care. Sorry to say we won't be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank postale1
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Went for the first time in a very long time. We have a wonderful evening. The ambiance is quite lovely, warm and inviting. The food was simply fantastic. We were all very pleased with our meals. Creative menu with good French bones. The chef was willing to make a change on one of the dishes for me and I always appreciate that and think it's good business to give the customer what they want, within reason. Highly recommend will be back soon!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Timothy S
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We dined in the Inn at Phillips Mill in early November for a birthday celebration. Be on the lookout because it is easy to miss. The best way to locate it is by slowing down at the curve which you should. Parking is tough but persevere and you will find a spot somewhere. The menu featured mostly classic French dishes. Pricing was reasonable and you save a lot since it is a B.Y.O.B. Be forewarned. They only accept cash or checks. Absolutely no credit cards. Service was good and the service great. It is a little eclectic with a mix of old and older. We were seated is a newer section and were freezing. We had to be moved inside and we were near a beautiful wood-burning fireplace. I will definitely return.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple