The Inn at Phillips Mill
$116
Main Street Inn(Doylestown)
$110
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
$121
$109
Hampton.com
All reviewsno credit cardscodlike stepping back in timerack of lambmy husband and icharming atmospherespecial placebyobentreestriofireplacelodging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2007

On a chilly fall evening how nice to be greeted by a welcoming fire in the fireplace. The waitress was warm and attentive. The food was excellent. We were seated in the enclosed terrace - very romantic.
We live in New Hope and dine in many fine restaurants in New Hope/Lambertville. This is absolutely one of the best in this area. If you are looking for a cozy, romantic dinner The Inn at Phillips Mill provides the ambiance along with great food. (The exceptional cappuccino mousse pie gave our meal a perfect ending.) The place is really lovely. A real Bucks County experience.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Natplus2
Reviewed May 10, 2007

The inn at phillips mill were the rudiest and most unaccomadating hosts. they refused to change a reservation for a party of 4 to 5 on mother's day. this forced me to have to find another restaurant one day before mother's day.
i would never recommend this place to anyone i liked

Stayed: May 2007
3  Thank jim62
Reviewed November 5, 2006

I have stayed at the Inn and eaten at the restaurant many times. My wife and I enjoy this place so much we were married there nine years ago. When they are on their game the food is superb. I've only had one less than superior meal there. We think they can be a little rude and indifferent to guests in the restaurant at times but, for my wife and I, that's part of their quirky charm. Go figure. I've eaten there many times and will return.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia
Reviewed February 28, 2006

Affordable country inn with great food. Simply the most romantic table in the area. I wish a place like this was in the city. I love the byob and elegant country decor in combination. Food is amazing in every way. This secret needs to be told to some of us in philly who are a bit frustrated with trendy, high priced restaurants with average food. How can anyone rate this Inn and restaurant anything but excellent.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 22, 2006

A fantastic time once again. My dinner at the Inn at Phillips Mill last month was just the most recent in a long line of wonderful experiences. I have been dining at the Inn since 1981. Charming atmosphere. Great meals. Attentive staff. I visit whenever I can. It's always well worth the ninety minute drive. When my schedule permits, an overnight stay in one of the lovely rooms is a special treat.
Bill L.