“Always A Good Meal”

New Holland Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Always A Good Meal”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for years and it is always good at a reasonable price. Good and friendly service every time.

• Visited June 2012

Lexington, North Carolina
“Excellent Food!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The Salad Bar & soup are awesome!!!!!!! All their food is 2nd to none. I was traveling with a group of 56 and all were well pleased with their food and service. Our waitress was friendly and fast. We never waited for anything. Amazing food and service. If you are ever in this area please eat here, you will be happy you did.

• Visited May 2012
Leola, Pennsylvania
“good food”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Always good food. Pleasant staff. Arrive before 5:15 for no waiting. Salad bar and soup will satisfy even the biggest eaters. Many choices for low bucks!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Unreasonable waitress”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I ordered salad bar with my lunch and received my entree before I had taken four sips of soup. I hadn't even touched my salad. I decided to eat the entree before it got cold. The mashed potatoes were already cool. She didn't check back for me to be able to bring this to her attention. I ate the meal and decided to take the untouched plate of salad home to enjoy with my supper. She refused to allow me to take the salad home because of salad bar rules; even though she stood telling me this with a to-go box under her arm (great place to carry a box intended for food - not). I should have called a manager to discuss but didn't want to deal with the hassle. I feel the waitress "created" the leftover salad situation by her absolutely too, too fast service of my entree. My other option would have been to eat my salad and allow the entree to become cold. I was not misusing the salad bar rules by making one trip that I paid an extra $1.50 for (sub for vegetable). It was totally unreasonable of her to not have allowed me to take this paid-for food home with me. I will not return to this restaurant. There are other friendlier and more reasonable ones to visit in New Holland. Very disappointed in both the cold food and the cold waitress.

• Visited November 2011
“Excellent speed!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We were there on a Saturday evening. Although we waited 15 min for a table we were served with great personnel and excellent food within 10 minutes of ordering.