“great sandwich”
Review of SquireSide Cafe

SquireSide Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in New Holland
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I eat there about twice a week either breakfast or lunch the food is always good
that is why it is usualy full up.never had a problem with the service.
only kick is NO senior discount on weekends guess they want us old guys to stay home on Sat & Sun

Reviewed June 4, 2010

I have been to this shoppe countless times. It's always jammed and it's no wonder. The breakfast is filling and very reasonable. Locals and tourists know a good thing when they eat it. I've been to many a cafe, but this friendly place always calls my name. The portions are big, hot and good. The garden room is a bit noisy and the chairs in there are hard to move, but the rest of the place is a slice of apple pie (or any other.) I love the sandwiches, the chicken wings and the desserts. I felt I was back in the 60's when I saw the sundaes and the prices.This place also does a big take out business. The chili is great and that comes from may Dad who is the pickiest of eaters. The soup is very good as well. My monthy trip to Pa always includes this stop. I never had a problem with service.
Linda Lee, Rose and Cat Masterson

1  Thank CATMASTERSON53
Reviewed November 4, 2009

We've been going to Squire Side for years. Service can be slow but this seems to be at breakfast. I often meet business people for lunch and it's been very good. I would request a couple of healthier menu choices with green lettuce such as spring mix or spinach. Iceberg or romaine is as fancy as they get...other than that they offer a great variety and great soups.

1  Thank Jlm012
Reviewed February 8, 2009

The food is good, the desserts are even better. Slow service, especailly at coming in and leaving could be improved greatly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 8, 2008

can't figure this one out. good food - but service is consistently BAD!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook