“Short but very Sweet”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Holland
Richmond House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 New Holland B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Wonderful B&B close to all Lancaster County sites; rooms were comfortable and so clean; food was amazing!! Can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Richmond House B&B is first rate in every way. Doloris and Tim not only open their lovely home to travelers, but extend their special brand of hospitality. I got to see all but one of the five rooms, and each are beautiful. The bedding is so comfy and inviting, and each room is decorated in a special way. The house itself is beautiful, but the care taken to decorate it was a special bonus. We loved the beautiful landscaping--Tim sure does have a green thumb. Sitting in the backyard was so pleasant and quiet. Four of the rooms are up a long flight of stairs which might prove to be a problem for some. Also, the beds are so high that I had to use the footstool provided to get in and out of bed. At 5'8" I'm not a short person so again, this might be an issue for some. The common room is lovely with a TV, games, and books and magazines. The dining room is breautiful and entering it was so pleasant. They also provided a refrigerator with water and beverages. I should add that each room had it's own bathroom and TV. We had two breakfasts there and had fresh fruit, and a pastry item each day. The first day we had a wonderful apple suffed pancake and the second day a rolled omelet with ham patties. The plates were beautifully presented, and each meal was relaxing and excellent in taste and quality of the food. New Hollend is very convenient to surrounding towns and a good selection of restaurants. Doloris is happy to recommend the best places to eat or find one of those wonderful handmade Amish quilts. I would go to the area again just to stay at the Richmond House. When leaving we were given a dvd of the property and the rooms. That was such a nice way to remember our wonderful stay. Doloris and Tim sure do know how to run a B&B!!!

Room Tip: The small room downstairs would be great for someone with a problem with stairs.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed Sunday night last week. The hosts were very nice and welcoming! The house is beautiful with lots of character. The location is close to all the spots we like to visit in Amish Country. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The bed felt like a cloud. The breakfast in the morning was amazing. Everything tasted fresh. I intend to try and stay here again the next time we visit Amish country. I wouldn't change a thing about this place!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The Richmond house bed and breakfast had a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable. The innkeepers Tim and Dolores were
very hospitable and helpful with recommendations for dinner. The restaurant was FANTASTIC.
Our breakfast was wonderful, there was so much, and the french toast was sooooo good.
If you are looking for a place to stay in Lancaster area, do not hesitate to stay at this B & B.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I had a really nice time at this B and B. The hosts are really sweet and the food was delicious and they were very willing to work with my special diet needs.
It is in a nice location to lots of sites in the Lancaster area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was by far the best B&B I've ever stayed in. I came with my girlfriend, and even though we were the youngest by a good 30 years (she's in college and I recently graduated) we were made to feel at home by the owners and other guests.

I could rave on an on about the breakfast! We had the best French Toast, as well as a broiled orange with brown sugar. Delicious!

WHAT MEANT THE MOST HOWEVER was Deloris, the owner, calling to check on my girlfriend when she had to go to the ER for an allergy-induced asthma attack at 11 at night. Deloris even offered to give us a late breakfast the next morning.

We really enjoyed our stay and would love to return!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2012

What a lovely place to stay! Beautiful rooms, friendly hostess, delicious breakfasts, all in a picturesque and charming surrounding. Our stay only wasn't long enough to fully enjoy it all.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Country Squire Motor Inn
Country Squire Motor Inn
#2 of 3 in New Holland
Spring Gulch Resort Campground

Been to Richmond House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!