“Favorite place to get pizza ”

Palermo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
East Earl, Pennsylvania
“Favorite place to get pizza ”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I love, love the pizza crust and garlic knots here! Great Stromboli as well! During the week you can get slices of pizza-my favorite is the chicken bacon ranch! Yum! The Italians who run the place are very friendly.

“Best in the region. ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I come here perty often and I love it. Good service and the best pizza and garlic knots you will ever taste. The Strombolis are out of this world and they're colossal in size for not too much coin. Pretty much everything they have is good so you can't go wrong.

New Holland, PA
“Give me Pasta!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wonderful, delicious food! I usually get the chicken parm and it is awesome! I recently tried.the chicken parm with eggplant and ricotta. Oh boy, really good! Salads are fresh and cold and don't forget the creamy house dressing, my favorite. Most of the time I have so much food that I save some to heat for lunch the next day. Sunday nights we call and order regular or Sicilian pizza to take home to watch Nascar! Maria, Frankie and the boys do a great job feeding the multitudes!

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Best italian pizza in New Holland”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Francesco, the owner, is a real Italian pizzaiolo. His pizza maintains the italian style.
The dough is soft and not too fat.
The location is not fancy, but the pizza is really good.

I recommend the pizza with ricotta and pick-pack tomatoes.

Magnolia, New Jersey, United States
“local gem”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stumbled upon this place while visiting a local B&B. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. Veal parmigiana with angel hair pasta, and meat lasagne...both freshly made & delicious!