“Good value and nice meal”

Palermo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went here for dinner prior to the Garden Spot Village marathon. We were looking for a good carb heavy meal. We were. It disappointed. This is a very casual family friendly restaurant. The food was well prepared and the service was excellent. I had the chicken parmagiana dinner with pasta. It was a big and good meal. My wife had pasta marinara which was also well prepared and tasty. My son had broccoli pesto chicken dinner that he really liked ( had a creamy base to the sauce which was a little surprise). We had garlic knots as an appetizer which were juste ok. The salads were good and fresh too. They also served beer and wine which was a nice surprise. Good place

1  Thank JKirk00

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were a group of 24 people, part of a Volleyball tournament. We called ahead to let them know of our arrival. All the workers did an amazing job. You know that this kind of crowd is not the norm for them. What great job they did. Giving us separate multiple checks. Food was absolutely delicious especially my dish penne with broccoli and chicken. I requested added mushrooms. It was full of flavor and a large portion for $11. High reccommended.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I had the egg plant parm. It was good. Lots of food. Nice salad. They offered a bread basket, the rolls were made of pizza dough. Good portions.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Always had excellant food from here & friendly owners! My favorite restaurant in New Holland! Will miss this food since I moved away!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was directed here by locals who call this their very favorite Italian restaurant in the whole of Lancaster county. Hidden in a strip mall this is a great little restaurant specializing in pastas, pizza and Italian sandwiches. But if you order one of their entrees you're in for a real (and inexpensive) treat. The owners hail from Sicily and they prepare their entrees in true old world style.A very good value!

1  Thank Jimindc2007