“Great Italian Food in Lancaster County!”

Palermo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
New Holland, Pennsylvania
“Great Italian Food in Lancaster County!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you are visiting Lancaster County, PA and are close to New Holland and have a hankerin' for some great Italian food, by all means stop at Palermo's Pizza. My wife and I were spoiled on the great Italian culture while growing up in Youngstown, Ohio and had found the pizzas in Lancaster County lacking after moving here in 1975. A recent relocation to New Holland gave us a pleasant surprise in Palermo's. The food is amazing, much like the food we were raised on in Ohio. They have a diverse menu of goodies, the atmoshere is quaint and clean, and Frank and Maria, the owners, are fantastic, making us feel at home and part of the family each time we visit. I highly recommend Palermo's for a great meal in pleasant surroundings!

• Visited August 2012

Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Great Italian Place in the middle of Amish Country!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed at a B&B nearby last spring and felt like Italian Food, so we hit this place on a recommendation. I'm glad we did, because the food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. I told DW I wanted to come back here, so we are staying tomorrow (9/17/12) at a B&B down on RT 30 and will make the trip up to Palermo,s after some shopping at Shady Maple. My wife enjoyed the eggplant parm and I enjoyed everything including the fresh baked bread and salad that came with the meal.

• Visited March 2012
Chesapeake
“Best homemade bread & pizza crust”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place has the best homemade sub rolls and pizza crust in the whole world. I have never tasted anything like it. I make my own bread a lot but I cannot come close to theirs! This makes their subs, hoagies and pizza so delicious.
They have a very nice menu with a wide variety of dishes. I have never tried their pasta, but I would just bet it is wonderful.
Very reasonably priced and you get quite a bit of food.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Italian food by real Italians”
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat when we're in New Holland. They have great stromboli's, cheese steak subs, hogies, pizzas and other great Italian favorites made by real Italians. This family run restaurant has very reasonable prices. Today I got a baby stromboli for $5, plenty big. My wife got an anti-pasta salad, large platter, for a little over $6. Big enough for two meals. Their cheese steak sandwiches are great!

New Holland, Pennsylvania
“hurry up and wait”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

got a steak sandwich was very good home made roll makes it even better

Visited November 2011