“Cute Ice Cream Parlor”
Review of Lickity Split

Lickity Split
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in New Holland
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving fresh salads, melt in your mouth sandwiches, hearty hot soups, and of course, a variety of ice cream desserts to please every sweet tooth! Lickity Split wants to become your new favorite eating place! We aim to please with our friendly service, welcoming, fun atmosphere and scrumptious food!
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Cute Ice Cream Parlor”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Cute little ice cream parlor right on Route 23 in New Holland. My husband and I had dinner and stopped in here for dessert. There are many ice cream flavors to choose from as well as shakes or sundaes. The servers are attentive and friendly.

Visited May 2012
5 Thank ASF48

“Great small town restaurant with lots of character”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I enjoy the bright colors and atmosphere in this aged building. It's a wonderful crossroads of mixing the old with the new. I have had the Garden Spot Melt and the Baler Beef Melt. I really enjoy both, enough that it's hard for me to try other sandwiches I like both so much.

It's a really fun place to go for a date on a budget. They owners are also really nice so I enjoy giving them my business when I can.

5 Thank Jimikags
New Holland, Pennsylvania
“still learning”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

the desert was fine for food would go on down the street

Visited November 2011
Lancaster
“Good eats, friendly environment”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We been to Lickity Split a few times this summer and every visit has been worth it! The food is tasty and well prepared, the service is friendly and timely, and the desserts?? Well, the desserts are awesome!

If you are lacking table conversation, the tables are adorned with old newspaper articles about the happenings in the New Holland area. Great touch!

• Visited August 2011