“Good after a long day”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in New Freedom
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Ruby Tuesday's gives me what I want. Good food at a good price and a nice setting , close to home. Servers are always warm & personable too.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My potatoe had something big and black in it. I told the server and she offered to remove the potatoe. I thought it may be a bug of some sort, so I said no, I want all of the food replaced.
Well I got my meal after my six dinner guests had finished their respective meals. Nothing was comped.

My neighbor reported he will never eat their again, said he saw that none of the food prepors wear gloves.

When I get a ruby tuesday discount for meals in the mail, I just throw it out. Too bad, so few choices for dining in Shrewsbury.

2  Thank kduckie
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great staff and food is great. Alway nice to stop by for a bite to eat. Lots of specials and service is alway top notch. Good views out the windows too

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Nice and helpful staff. Food was good and typical for this kind of restaurant. We were stuck in a snowstorm and were wondering if the Home Depot was open the next parking lot over. A waitress called to check for us. Very nice.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

In my mashed potatoes I first found something brown, called our waitress over to show her. She thought it was where the bottom of the pan my have been burnt and offered to replace them. After I smelled it and got a closer look I realized it was some sort of meat, as I was picking through this to show the manager I found a french fry as well. Neither of these were items I ordered on my plate. They did not charge us, but I will never eat their again. As we were leaving the table next to us told us their sauces in their condiment dishes were mixed with "leftovers" as well. The waitress was amazing and handled the situation very well on the plus side. But it does make me sick to know that I had feed my 10month old baby the potatoes.

2  Thank ashley p