All reviews cracker barrel amish market home depot i highly recommend this hotel waffles great place to stay pool and hot tub family wedding complimentary breakfast off the highway rooms were very clean easy access very nice hotel nice stay convenient location up to date fresh fruit
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We used to live in Stewartstown near Shrewsbury, and I remember when this hotel was first built -- about ten years or so ago, I think, the first and only chain in Shrewsbury. My husband and I always stay there now (we moved in 2004) when I have a Hopkins appointment in Baltimore, just straight down I-83, and it's always been very nice. Now it's even nicer, with fresh, colorful decor and a new arrangement for breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, nice bathrooms. We can always count on a Hampton Inn for consistency, but this one is exceptional.

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is our hotel of choice when we're in the Shrewsbury-Lancaster area. Very quiet and very clean room - exceptional amenities - great breakfast every time. Ruby Tuesday within walking distance was an added bonus. Keep up the good work, Hampton Inn Shrewsbury!!!

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a wonderfull hotel to stay if in the area. Staff is excellent and attentive. Have stayed here a number of times and never disappointed. Spa and pool are clean and quiet. Rooms are very nice and always clean. If staying more than a day at a time the housekeeping / tidy up is very good. Close to a number of fantastic Antique Shops, plenty of good eateries. Breakfast is usually pretty good for a hotel breakfast. I would reccomend this hotel without any doubt!

Room tip: If you want to induldge ask for the suite! 2nd floor rooms are the quietest..
Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a nice place. We were only there for one night but there is usually some little thing that bothers you - not in this case. The room was clean and comfortable; no aches or pains after a night in their bed; no complaint about the pillows; room temp was perfect. The staff were very nice and the breakfast was well stocked. Such a nice surprise when everything goes as you would like it to go!

Date of stay: February 2013
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Everything about this place is excellent. (I found it by chance, getting off the I-83 in foul weather.) Very clean, comfortable, tasteful, friendly. Everything worked as it should.
The usual pappy, plasticised food for breakfast, though — eaten off styrofoam. But I guess I'm nearly alone in minding that. It just seems so ridiculously incongruous with a smart hotel.

Date of stay: January 2013