All reviews amish market cracker barrel home depot waffles i highly recommend this hotel great place to stay complimentary breakfast easy access family reunion rooms were very clean off the highway hot tub nice stay excellent hotel up to date checking in fresh fruit
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a wonderfull hotel to stay if in the area. Staff is excellent and attentive. Have stayed here a number of times and never disappointed. Spa and pool are clean and quiet. Rooms are very nice and always clean. If staying more than a day at a time the housekeeping / tidy up is very good. Close to a number of fantastic Antique Shops, plenty of good eateries. Breakfast is usually pretty good for a hotel breakfast. I would reccomend this hotel without any doubt!

Room Tip: If you want to induldge ask for the suite! 2nd floor rooms are the quietest..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a nice place. We were only there for one night but there is usually some little thing that bothers you - not in this case. The room was clean and comfortable; no aches or pains after a night in their bed; no complaint about the pillows; room temp was perfect. The staff were very nice and the breakfast was well stocked. Such a nice surprise when everything goes as you would like it to go!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Everything about this place is excellent. (I found it by chance, getting off the I-83 in foul weather.) Very clean, comfortable, tasteful, friendly. Everything worked as it should.
The usual pappy, plasticised food for breakfast, though — eaten off styrofoam. But I guess I'm nearly alone in minding that. It just seems so ridiculously incongruous with a smart hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've stayed here twice in the past three years while visiting relatives. This hotel is very clean and has a nice pool and hot tub plus a small gym. Breakfast offers a little bit of everything -- waffles, hot buffet, pastries, yogurt. Hot coffee is available all day. Plenty of parking, restaurants nearby. The staff is very kind and attentive. My sister stayed down the hall from me with two kids and there was a pullout couch in both our rooms which was convenient. I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel once before and I really liked it so I came back. I will NEVER come here again. I only stayed for one night for business and when I arrived at my room there was hair in the tub and hair on the pillows. I didnt think that was a huge deal but I contacted the front desk just to let them know. I was switched to another room that was fine---until the next morning.

I woke up and felt something crawling on my arms. When I checked my arms, I didnt see anything. When I got out of bed a nasty roach crawled on my pillow. THAT was crawling feeling I felt. I told the front desk and all the lady said that answered the phone was "Um ok," before connecting me to the manager.

The manager told me that it wasn't a roach, it wasnt the season for roaches in Shrewsbury, and that it was a pumpkin bug. I looked up pumpkin bugs on the internet and it was a ROACH! FYI roaches come out spring, summer, fall and winter. The manager offered an insincere apology and compensated my room. All in all, yuck!

• Stayed: January 2013