$99
$118
$125
$89
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$54
$136
Hampton.com
$64
$61
All reviewscracker barrelhome depotwafflesgreat place to staypool and hot tubfamily weddingcomplimentary breakfastoff the highwayrooms were very cleaneasy accesswould stay here againvery nice hotelnice stayup to datechecking inconvenient locationparking lot
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've stayed here twice in the past three years while visiting relatives. This hotel is very clean and has a nice pool and hot tub plus a small gym. Breakfast offers a little bit of everything -- waffles, hot buffet, pastries, yogurt. Hot coffee is available all day. Plenty of parking, restaurants nearby. The staff is very kind and attentive. My sister stayed down the hall from me with two kids and there was a pullout couch in both our rooms which was convenient. I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel once before and I really liked it so I came back. I will NEVER come here again. I only stayed for one night for business and when I arrived at my room there was hair in the tub and hair on the pillows. I didnt think that was a huge deal but I contacted the front desk just to let them know. I was switched to another room that was fine---until the next morning.

I woke up and felt something crawling on my arms. When I checked my arms, I didnt see anything. When I got out of bed a nasty roach crawled on my pillow. THAT was crawling feeling I felt. I told the front desk and all the lady said that answered the phone was "Um ok," before connecting me to the manager.

The manager told me that it wasn't a roach, it wasnt the season for roaches in Shrewsbury, and that it was a pumpkin bug. I looked up pumpkin bugs on the internet and it was a ROACH! FYI roaches come out spring, summer, fall and winter. The manager offered an insincere apology and compensated my room. All in all, yuck!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I try to compare each hotel I visit to their respective "catagory". For instance, you wouldn't compare the hampton to the full service marriott. That being said, this is a clean comfortable hotel that is quiet with easy access to the freeway. From what i could tell there were not a lot of services close by for travelers like restaurants but the proximity to baltimore makes this a great stop over location for travelers to and from the metro area. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare, good but nothing special. I recommend this hampton.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Hotel was extremely clean, staff was very helpful and check in / out was fast. The morning breakfast was very good and was timely. This proved very beneficial on the day we were leaving as we were eating around 5:45AM. Hotel is very quite even though there was some renovations going on. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GLouie, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shrewsbury, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. Our renovations to our public spaces are complete, however while they were going on we tried to make sure there were no disturbances to our guests. Glad you also enjoyed our breakfast a bit earlier than expected. Again, thank you for staying with us and hope that you pass our way again soon. Warm Regards ~ Gretchen Louie, Sales Director 717-235-9898

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Clean hotel, wonderful staff, easy check in and out, comfy bedding, great breakfast

Traveled with baby and two adults. The hotel seemed kid friendly, but didn't have loud craziness. I had plenty of room for my pack n play.

Breakfast consisted of cereal, eggs, smoked sausage, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, Danishes....orange juice, apple juice, milk... Plenty of coffee and hot tea choices. Plenty of seating and high chairs available and clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the kind review. We always appreciate hearing all the things our guests enjoyed on their visit with us. Our breakfast is a main reason our guests come back time and time again, variety and quality. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you pass our way again soon. Warm Regards ~ Gretchen Louie, Sales Director 717-235-9898