“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Food was good and so was the service. Eating outside was nice. Personally not thrilled with all the sports screens as I find them distracting.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went here for a night out. It was a fun night. Good food and a great band was playing. The. Band was called "clock works".
They played music from the 70's to now! Great mix!
The staff was nice and friendly.
Will be going back!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We really enjoy going to Seven. Our favorites are the sliders, cream of crab soup, crab cakes and they have a really good fresh salad. For dessert try the creme brulee. We especially like to sit on their patio when it's open. The wait staff is very friendly and service is quick. The owners always take a moment to stop by our table. Looking forward to the warm weather so we can enjoy drinks and a meal on the patio.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Not much of a menu, but everything on it is really good. They have nightly specials and are currently updating their menu.This is my favorite place for crab cakes because they are 100% crab meat. My parents love the food here and join us for dinner occasionally. They also have a large selection of draft beer. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We eat here quite a bit. Most of the time it's great food...don't drink beer so can't comment on that. Mixed drinks are good if not a little pricey. Service is great most of the time, but like all restaurants, you might just hit an off night...they're human after all! The owners have always been very nice. The chicken marsala was very good when I've had it. Never tasted "barfy" like a previous commentator said it did! Love the crab cakes and cream of crab soup. Just glad a sports bar like this opened up in our area!