“Typical Cracker Barrel”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Nothing to exciting, it's just your typical Cracker Barrel. Food is good sometimes other times I am not impressed. Service is ok, just depends on who you have. I still go to this one though so I don't have to go to the one 30 minutes away. I have to admit though they do have good pancakes, yum! Other then that I would recommend this place, but I'd tell the person you might get a good meal or you might not.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Good food. Friendly staff. Fireplace on cold days. Games for kids.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

My wife and I frequent this Cracker Barrel because we are close by. We have always found the service friendly, the food great, and the atmosphere appealing for our return. Keep up the good work, Cracker Barrel!

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Our family was traveling home from a weekend get-a-way. We chose this Cracker Barrel to stop for breakfast & a bit of time off the road to re-charge. I like to chose a chain restaurant when traveling, usually you know just what to expect & will not encounter any unpleasant hidden surprises. Cracker Barrel, usually has a decent atmosphere, decent service, and decent food. We were a party of five, but apparently this Cracker Barrel they cannot handle groups larger than four. We were advised we had the choice for one of us to sit in a aisle, or we would have to wait a bit longer (25 minutes) for a larger table. This didn't seem to be a problem, & we wanted to unwind & chose to wait. Over an hour later, while watching other groups being seated that arrived after us, we asked the hostess to check on our request for a table. Needless to say, this chain will not move tables to accommodate folks that are experiencing a lengthy wait. We would have taken two smaller tables in order to be seated faster, but this is not an option either at this Cracker Barrel. A stop for breakfast with a 25 minute wait, turned into a bit over a three hour stop. The waitress was fine, & the food was OK. When traveling this way in the future, we will avoid this restaurant & stop anywhere else.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Athens, New York
Reviewed July 14, 2009

Good food and service in a pleasnt atmosphere - as leisurely or hurried as you want it to be. Not overly sweet food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook