“Delicious dinner!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had dinner here last weekend for the first time. My husband had a crab cake and I ordered the filet mignon. I agree with another reviewer than my filet mignon was not the traditional cut - much thinner and larger in diameter. Ok. Crab cake was excellent. Delicious salad. Fried potato chunks were good. And the homemade peanut butter pie was outstanding! Would return.

1  Thank amy52787

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Seated quickly and with good service. Ordered two " Petite Filet Mignon (7 oz.)" expecting standard fillet mignon, thick and relatively small. Instead, we were served what appeared to be a possible fillet made of beef but in a smaller thickness and much larger in diameter. One was way undercooked and one was cooked properly. Lobster tail was just ok. Overall, the food was ok. Would eat here again, but would try something else.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had not been there in years and heard they had new owners and wanted to give it a try. We were seated promptly and were waited on right away. Server recommended the home made onion rings and they were a winner. Meals came out fast and the food was good. We will be going back for sure!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I travel and are complete foodies, one if my favorite places to eat is Culhane's. the land and sea combination is what we always get. You get ANY steak you want and one of their delicious jumbo lump crab cakes. I'm very picky about my crab cakes and like nothing in them except crab, well these are perfect! There's no filler! This whole meal with two sides for under $25. That's a deal to us. Most of their meals are under $20. They also have wonderful homemade onion rings and we love their desserts. Our server this last time was Kaylee. She was great! So polite and attentive and very friendly. We will definitely request her again and would recommend her to anyone. Overall, it was a wonderful dinner experience, and we'll be back for sure.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I live 5 minutes from Culhane's Steak House. I never get a steak from any other restaurant because it pails compared to Culhane's. For around $20 you can get a fantastic steak.