“Good/Healthy Food”

Add it.
Bridge Street Coffee House
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a small establishment and I like to encourage local businesses, so I visit this coffee house maybe once a month. But there are reasons, I don't visit more often. First, let me say they make a terrific cup of coffee/tea and their iced tea is the best I've had in a long time. Their sandwiches are made fresh as are the soups - all is very good. There is nothing fancy about this place, but good, healthy food. Price - I personally think it's expensive: a cup of soup & small beverage cost me $8.50! If I had added a half sandwich to my meal, the cost jumps to $12.95! I visited today with friends for lunch. We sat in a small booth. There was food debris under the table and the top of the table appeared to have been wiped clean with only a napkin. It wasn't appealing. I will say, the servers are all wonderful. Each is friendly and more than willing to please the customer....I just wish the prices were a little more competitive and it was clean.