Best Western Plus New Cumberland Inn & Suites
$89
$93
$83
$55
Motel 6 Harrisburg(New Cumberland)
$44
  • Pool
$45
$107
Fairfield Inn
$90
Highland Inn(New Cumberland)(Great Value!)
$36
$41
$40
Travelocity
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanhershey parkwafflesoff the highwaystaff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againlocation was perfectloved this hotelfitness centerharrisburg areachecking outhot breakfastcumberlandcarlislemicrowavediner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The overall service was excellent and the location was convenient. Breakfast was good Need to replace the tile on the jacuzzi tub in the room that is missing really detracts from the look I would definitley return

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank KATHLEEN C
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was very happy with my stay and service. The staff was friendly and allowed me to check in early which was great. Had a very nice breakfast as well. Would recommend to others looking for a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were nice, but expensive. Pool wasn't open at the time it was supposed to. Breakfast was not available at all on our second morning... Only reason we picked this hotel was because we had a gift card, which the clerk at the front desk wasn't able to ring through... Hopefully the manager can! Other than that its a good hotel right off the freeway!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank efoidart
Reviewed September 11, 2012

First i want to say thank you to the staff! Before we came in we were having a terrible time... Nothing was going rite. Anyway we were greated rite away by a very nice young woman Dana I believe. She got us our room key and got us checked in rite away. Then later in the night i needed something from the front desk. It was taken car of very promptly by a young man Dan. Dan was then still there in the morning and greated us as we walked down for breakfast. A little later in the day I talked to a man by the name Travis who was your manager who was very polite and helpful. I told him that we were having a terrible vacation so far and he pointed me in the direction of a few things my family and I would enjoy. He did a wo derful job and pretty much salvaged our whole vacation!! So I wanted to take the time to tell you all what a wonderful job your doing... Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: September 2012