“Passing Through”

Best Western Plus New Cumberland Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in New Cumberland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Catonsville, Maryland, USA
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The overall service was excellent and the location was convenient. Breakfast was good Need to replace the tile on the jacuzzi tub in the room that is missing really detracts from the look I would definitley return

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank KATHLEEN C
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was very happy with my stay and service. The staff was friendly and allowed me to check in early which was great. Had a very nice breakfast as well. Would recommend to others looking for a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were nice, but expensive. Pool wasn't open at the time it was supposed to. Breakfast was not available at all on our second morning... Only reason we picked this hotel was because we had a gift card, which the clerk at the front desk wasn't able to ring through... Hopefully the manager can! Other than that its a good hotel right off the freeway!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank efoidart
Reviewed September 11, 2012

First i want to say thank you to the staff! Before we came in we were having a terrible time... Nothing was going rite. Anyway we were greated rite away by a very nice young woman Dana I believe. She got us our room key and got us checked in rite away. Then later in the night i needed something from the front desk. It was taken car of very promptly by a young man Dan. Dan was then still there in the morning and greated us as we walked down for breakfast. A little later in the day I talked to a man by the name Travis who was your manager who was very polite and helpful. I told him that we were having a terrible vacation so far and he pointed me in the direction of a few things my family and I would enjoy. He did a wo derful job and pretty much salvaged our whole vacation!! So I wanted to take the time to tell you all what a wonderful job your doing... Keep up the great work!

• Stayed September 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2012

used coupon from hotel book found at pa welcome center paid70 dollars. well worth it . got room 107 2 doors from the workout room and pool and hotub also down the hall from hot brkfast included. i was allowed to use the hottub after hours. very pleasant staff breakfast was waffles scrambled eggs and sausage. i could easily stay a week here no problem hotel is only 2 years old. 20 minutes from the hustle and bustle of hershey i have a dog grooming conference their. well worth the short drive dollar and peace wise. 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank LAURALOOEDDIE2
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I own several businesses and travel a great deal. We are in Harrisburg often and ALWAYS stay at this Best Western. The location is convenient, the staff are friendly, professional, and highly responsive. If anything is out of place (which is rare) it is corrected immediately. I would recommend this property to anyone and do so with enthusiasm!

Having had experience, in the past, with a few other properties in Harrisburg I am confident in saying that this is both the best AND the best value.

I read a few negative reviews, here, and could not DISAGREE MORE. The hotel is clean, the staff always friendly and helpful, we have checked in both very early and very late with equally positive results, the breakfast is good and warm.

I can see none of the flaws others mention.

Exceptional job to all their staff!!

I am actually writing this staying in the hotel with my wife right now!

Dr. and Mrs. Popplewell

Room Tip: They have Jacuzzi rooms, mini-suites, regular rooms, even at least one room with a fireplace. You c...