“Poor”

Coakley's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Americana and Irish Cuisine in a casual dining atmosphere or a pub environment. Wide variety menu with daily chef's specials and regular nightly offerings. Great night life/bar atmosphere, with our main bar, game room and J. Thomas O'malley, Tobacconist, smoking and cigar bar. Outdoor seating in the summer
Dover, Pennsylvania, United States
“Poor”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Waited for a table for over an hour. Other patrons sitting drinking water only. Tried to go to bar to order drinks, yelled at by "security" that we could not stand at the bar to order. Food was blah.

Visited March 2013

Pennsylvania
“Cozy Irish Pub”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner and there were even Irish dancers there to give us a little show. The food was good, not amazing, but good some dishes better than others. Unfortunately they took my favorite dish off the menu and so I have been struggling trying to find something I like to replace it. Atmosphere very nice and cozy. Service was a bit slow but it is always different. We go there about 2 times a month and sometimes the service is great and other times it is slow. Last night it was slow. We were nervous getting our food just 20 minutes before the movie next door was to start since we were attending the showing. We were there for over an hour.

• Visited March 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Granted, I was not there for the food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

But great drinks, great bartenders, nice, homey atmosphere and some nice Guiness and Jameson's always hits the spot... OK, maybe not so much Jameson, but Guiness for sure!

• Visited April 2012
NEW CUMBERLAND
“Very nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Coakley's is one of the mainstay restaurants in New Cumberland. The various rooms are very interesting to sit in -- warming atmosphere and fun to look around. The food is of very high quality, basic American food and a great menu. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the greater Harrisburg area.

• Visited December 2012
“The Best Crab Dip EVER!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It doesn't matter what you eat the cheesy crab dip on......it's delicious! I eat it on the soft pretzel, dip the bread in it, scoop it up with the home made chips and even have it put on a juicy chicken breast. My favorite place to eat is it in the room with the fireplace. It is such a relaxing environment. All of the other people complaining on here about the food choice they made.....all I can say is they had just made the wrong choice. This place is definately worth trying......even with the bumpy ride down Bridge Street. Now that's something to complain about. I can't forget the awesome service that Sharon gave to me and nearby patrons.