“Fun place ”

The Runway Bar & Grill
Description: The Runway Bar and Grill is an Restaurant/Bar featuring a full service bar on two levels as well as a full service kitchen open daily from 11am to 10 pm. The restaurant has undergone a complete remodel and is under new management.
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I went here on Monday night for all you can eat crab legs. The draught selection is good. The service was great and the crab legs were delicious.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Great service and good food!good job liked the atmosphere and menu will be back for deck in spring just what new Cumberland needed

Reviewed January 28, 2017

Nice little place. Went there for dinner service was fast and friendly. I had the broiled crab cake with salad and fries. I usually don't order crab cakes anywhere but this one was very good. My wife had some sort of salad with meat etc. in it and steamed clams. The salad was huge and the clams were very good I tried some . Overall I think this place is great and reasonable our bill was $29.00 and some change which I think is good and I left full. I will be back.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I took my mom and husband here a few nights ago. The place wasn't "busy" by any means, there were around 4 other tables seated when we arrived. We were promptly seated but waited about 10 minutes for drinks. I had asked for a lemon for my water and my mom a lemon for her iced tea, neither drinks came with lemon. When we eventually got lemon 20 minutes later it was all rinds/rotten pieces. When our order was finally taken our server was clearly overwhelmed and distracted, repeating our order back to us two or three times before she wrote it down. We had ordered an appetizer of wings which were nowhere to be seen after 45 minutes of waiting. After about an hour our server admitted that the kitchen had lost our ticket and evreything will be out soon. 15 minutes later we got all of our food, appetizer and meals all at once. My husband and I had both ordered the Rachel, exact same order but for some reason mine came with a side of cole slaw and his came with a side of mayo? At this point we were so hungry everything was just laughable. In retrospect we should have gotten some sort of discount. The food was okay, we frequently go to Nicks 114 but thought we would try something new. If you are considering the same DON'T! We could have been in and out of Nicks two times in the time we spent at this restaurant. I can't entirely blame the server because she was the only one serving that night but it was frustrating that she didn't seem to notice we didn't have food until after all of her other tables had left and we were sitting there with empty drinks.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We went as a group on a Monday evening for AYCE Crab Legs. The young woman who was our server-Amanda was very friendly, but she was OVERWHELMED. There were too many people for just her as a server. Some in our group did not even get AYCE crab legs & only had 2 plates full. The Pork BBQ entree for $13.00 NOT WORTH THE MONEY. I moved my French Fries & there it was. The only reason I give it 2 circles is because Amanda was friendly & was doing her best!

3  Thank Alan m