“Dinner at Nick's”
Review of Nick's 114 Cafe

Nick's 114 Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Spent day meeting friends in New Cumberland, decided to dine at Nick's since the Tripadvisor reviews were positive.
The restaurant is spacious and the wait staff was very good.
Had a nice meal, prices were reasonable and 1 person had the crab cakes and said they were excellent.
Had a order of garlic wings but was not very impressed. They were dry.
Someone, maybe Nick came around to ask if everything was OK, that was nice.

There are newer reviews for Nick's 114 Cafe

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great food and attentive staff. Crab Cakes are the best, although their wings are really good as well. My favorite place in New Cumberland.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live about 20 minutes from here. My wife and I go every few weeks because the food is excellent, the prices are right and the staff is great. The best thing they did was a remodel a few years back which eliminated smoking and the weekend DJ. I can't say I did't enjoy the DJ years ago, but I've out-grown that a bit and the place is better for it. The crab cakes are as good if not better than ones I have got at Inner Harbor, Baltimore recently. I saw some bad reviews about service, but I have NEVER got bad service here. Servers are always friendly and you may even get a visit from Nick (or his son, not sure).

2  Thank ZeekfromDillsburg
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The standard menu doesn't change much and neither does the dependable service and the quality of the food.

1  Thank 10Lainey
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My girl friend and I love this place. Hands down best food in New Cumberland. The first time we went in there we told the server we had never been there before and she was more than accommodating. Every other time we've gone into Nicks and sat in the dining room we have had amazing service. We recently started sitting at the bar and that was short lived. The bartending is TERRIBLE. Every bartender we've had has been awful. I have yet to have a good experience at the bar. They completely ignore you if you're not a regular, they are rude, disrespectful, and slow. Just the other night I stopped in to grab a six pack and it took 20 minutes!!! However, the worst part is the staff who are off work post up at the corner of the bar and proceed to get wasted. They are loud, drunk and obnoxious. It's a shame because we really do enjoy every other aspect of Nicks. But for now, we will be enjoying the good food and service in the dining room.

3  Thank AThom0677