“Great localhang out with crazy good food”
Review of Nick's 114 Cafe

Nick's 114 Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Found this place by accident when I was here to sell my elderly mother-in-law's home. Ended up eating her 3 times that week the food was so good. Crab cakes are great!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Coworkers who knew of this place took me there for lunch and I'm so glad they did. Parking lot was packed, but there was still a few tables available inside. Very clean place, friendly and efficient waitstaff, and fabulous food. One of the best crab cakes I've had anywhere, atop a Greek salad that was done right. The owner made the rounds through the dining room to ask how everyone's lunch was and to chat with regulars. I'll be back!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We go to Nicks for lunch about once a week. They have several daily specials that include a choice of home made soups with your sandwich. The soups are really good and my favorite is the crab soup. I almost always get a Reuben as they make the very best Ruebens in the area. Prices are very reasonable; service is usually super fast, and they refill beverages. This is my go to lunch place in New Cumberland PA.

1  Thank SAinPA
Reviewed August 30, 2012

son of a long time restauranteur, Nick's place is always jammed at lunch with locals, and at dinner again. Salads generous, crabcakes with no filler or breading, excellent. Just a place to go eat and have a pleasant meal, and Nick stops over to say hello.