“Good home cooking!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I would have never in my wildest dreams thought that a diner would be so good. Usually the food is so so but okay. I have never had a bad meal at John's. The salad bar is always immaculate with a wide variety of options. The soup is very tasty and has a homemade flavor. The chicken dishes all are good with Chicken Oscar my favorite. Personally....all I care about is quality but at John's you get good prices and portions. I live in York and every chance I get I eat here and all the people I tell about it love it too! I never make it to dessert but I jokingly tell my boyfriend one day I am going to eat here and eat nothing but dessert. They look fabulous....will let you know...

Reviewed June 2, 2014

A very nice place to eat. great service and friendly waitresses.
Niee that its off the highway easy access on and off. Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had the opportunity to eat here on Memorial Day. Food was excellent. And the desserts are out of this world. This restaurant had vegetarian options including a veggie burger. Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I ate here twice during my stay the food was very tasty and the staff accommodating. The portions are huge.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I like to go back to the Days inn and feels like not to come bake home. Bucause this restaurent was very good and coastless.