“Really good!”
Review of John's Diner

John's Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winnipeg, Canada
“Really good!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Came here at 1:30am, surprised to find it nearly packed! Waitresses seemed overwhelmed with the busyness but still delivered awesome service! Didn't take long for the food to come out. Had the roast beef triple decker club, t'was delicious! Very reasonable prices (plus we got 10% off for staying at the Best Western down the street!)

Falls Church, VA
“A cut above most roadside food options”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place was a find on a road trip when we stopped off near Harrisburg for gas at lunch time. Spacious, bright, clean, and a mind-boggling variety of menu choices -- and not all the same-old, same-old. I ordered a tuna salad sandwich with bacon on one of their "pretzel rolls." The tuna was grilled for the salad and it wasn't full of mayo or filler. The pretzel roll was a great touch. My husband enjoyed his club sandwich. We went back for dinner on our return trip a couple of days later. The salad bar and soup option was fresh and very good and also very well-priced. Friendly staff too. I wish this diner were in our neighborhood.

• Visited June 2012
Stafford, Virginia, United States
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Salad and soup bar was good. Husband had a bowl of chilli and it was not so great. Son had a hamburger and it was kinda burnt. Rather have gone somewhere else to eat.

• Visited August 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“GREAT Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Soup and salad bar rocks. Daily specials are all homemade, diner is very clean, waitstaff friendly! Great Value

Visited July 2012
Corning,NY
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went to this diner after our hotel recommended it, it was a cozy little place. My husband ordered Steak Marsala which he really liked. I had a buffalo chicken wrap that was VERY spicy. I returned the wrap and they took it off my bill and gave me a free dessert! I was very impressed with the service and my husband was impressed with the food!

• Visited July 2012