“Very Impressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went to this diner after our hotel recommended it, it was a cozy little place. My husband ordered Steak Marsala which he really liked. I had a buffalo chicken wrap that was VERY spicy. I returned the wrap and they took it off my bill and gave me a free dessert! I was very impressed with the service and my husband was impressed with the food!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The menu is so big, I can't figure out how they can make everything that's listed. But the place is always got a decent crowd, and the Greek specialties and other homestyle favorites, like stuffed peppers, are really good. Great comfortable place, good value for what it is.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Reasonable prices are the big draw. Highly recommend the salad bar and soup.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We were staying at the Fairfield Inn across the street from the diner. We decided to meet family members there for a breakfast. The food was great and the prices were reasonable. Several of us selected the fruit cup which was delicious. Breakfast was served quick. Eggs, home fries (they do charge extra for onions), eggs benedict, fresh toast, and coffee....were all great. On the way out of the restuarant, we did notice a nice salad bar being set up for lunch/dinner. The same fruit in the fruit cup was available on the salad bar. The baked goodies looked delicious in a case near the cash register.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Had the New Cumberland omelette with egg beaters...and just WOW. Can't tell you the last time I had such a great breakfast. Attentive waitress, good coffee. My partner had the eggs benedict and was just as pleased. We'll be back soon! Only complaint is the bathroom could have used some attention.