“Not your typical pizza, this stuff is fabulous!”
Review of Casero's

Casero's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Do not pass this place up. It is not the same pizza that you can get everywhere. They have a super thin crust and amazing fresh toppings that shine! I had the NYPD Blaze with jalapeños And banana peppers. It was spicy and flavorful. Also tried fresh tomato basil white pizza. Yumm! Atmosphere is cozy and friendly. BYOB. Very nice, helpful staff.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I used to get their pizza at the West Shore Farmer's Market and was so excited to try their new location. I am so glad that the flood did not deter them from opening back up. It has a kind of coffee house vibe, so different from the hub bub at the Market. The service was excellent except the waitress did not understand what I meant by fresh mushrooms even after trying to explain it to her. She was so nice and friendly that it made up for it. We had mushroom pizza with (canned) mushrooms, but they are fresh out of the can according to our waitress, hubby also had a sub which he said was very tasty. He liked that the roll was not crispy on the outside. Lettuce, tomato and everything looked very fresh. On the way out I remembered their fabulous looking bread and asked if they had any. Lucky for me there were two olive loaves. She said that they can have any of their breads if we call ahead. Oh my goodness, that bread was even better than I thought it would be, somehow the olives remained plump and juicy while not making the bread soggy. The texture of the bread was just like good European bread. Of course the taste was out of this world. The waitress said we should try it with an olive oil dip, but I was in such a rush that I just warmed it up a tad and slathered it with butter. Way yummy!