“Great Beer Selection!”

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Beer Selection!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love the variety of beer this place provides. The menu was limited but really good. I love the daily pizza special! I hear they are under new management and plan to turn into a gastropub. Seems like this place is really making the effort to change. Hope to make it my new favorite hangout once they are fully up and running!

1 Thank Mary D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“new management”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love Moscow Mules and had heard that The Copper Cup was the place to go, locally, for that certain drink -- sorry to say, not so much!!! Moscow Mules are traditionally served in a copper mug [hence the restaurant's name "The Copper Cup"]. However, my drink was delivered in a highball glass. I questioned why a highball glass and was told new management didn't want to use the traditional copper mug. I told the waitress [a very, very, nice young woman, by the way] that I didn't want the drink if I couldn't have it in a copper mug. She returned the drink to the bar and returned with the drink in a copper mug in hand!! I was told the restaurant has only two copper mugs on hand!! One taste and I knew the lime juice was not fresh, but Roses... sent it back requesting it be made the right way with fresh lime juice. The third delivered drink was good... not great, but good. The food was just OK. My husband liked the sliders; I enjoyed the asparagus soup of the day; but, the caesar salad was not the traditional caesar salad. The wait staff was wonderful. We will not be back and for those that love an excellant Moscow Mule, I suggest Theo's in Camp Hill.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Management Team is REALLY REALLY BAD!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

They reduced the selections offered, deleted popular items, replaced the nice menus with unbound computer print outs, etc. They've lost the best wait staff and the kitchen is BADLY miss-managed. And don't try to get them to prepare it differently or with additional/less ingredients because you will get it both LATE AND WRONG.

And complaints won't get you anywhere, either.

I don't even stay at the hotel anymore because of the way the restaurant is run.

1 Thank Hal P
Rochester, New York
“Delicious breakfast”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The options were all excellent. I had a simple egg/potato/bacon combo and was offered no charge substitution of English muffin for toast. There were many other options available.

Visited July 2012
virginia
“So-so”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Food was ok. People pleasant but rushed us. Prices were ok and the atmosphere of the pub is nice. The hours are a bit strange, closing at 10 pm on a Saturday night.

Visited July 2012