“Heaven on Earth!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Cumberland
Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn
Lacey, Washington, United States
“Heaven on Earth!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I had the most wonderful week long stay! It is beautiful and peaceful...and as comfortable as being at home. I would stay forever if I could. The food is amazing, the hostess is an absolute delight, and I truly can't find the words to describe just how perfect of an experience it was. The highest recommendation possible...times 10!!!

Room Tip: The Lancaster Room is my favorite, though all are wonderful.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

I live in New Cumberland, so it wasn't far at all for me to travel, but when I got to the farm I felt like I was hundreds of miles away. I stayed in the carriage house in the Gettysburg room. It was absolutely beautiful and just what I needed to relax and get away from it all. The service wa excellent! I was made to feel like one of the family, and breakfast was to die for! I will definitely be visiting again!

• Stayed March 2012
Etters, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I were surprised by my father-in-law with an overnight stay at the Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn. It was such a "pleasant" surprise! NO PUN INTENDED! My husband and I had a relaxing evening at the gorgeous property. Our favorite part of the stay had to be the 4 course breakfast the following morning! Would recommend to everyone. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Waynesboro, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

As a massage therapist I have worked at B&B's. Pleasant View Farm B&B is a true gem! Beautiful and convenient location. Unbelievable hospitality. Delicious home cooked breakfast. A truly enjoyable experience.

Adam & Beth Kincade

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed in the Lancaster Room, which is part of a separate carriage house apart from the main inn. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast each morning, a private entrance to our room, a fireplace, plush robes, and a large whirlpool tub. Our gracious hosts tended to many thoughtful details, such as supplying playing cards and a corkscrew in the room, setting the TV to play sweet music when we arrived, and helping us to plan activities during our stay. It was our first B&B experience -- it's now our new favorite way to travel!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vancordia
Greenwood, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding night and had a wonderful stay! The honeymoon suite we stayed in was beautiful and the breakfast the next morning was absolutely delicious! We defintely recommend you check out the Pleasant View Farm B&B Inn.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

My husband & I so very much enjoyed our stay at Pleasant View. We stayed in the "Lancaster Room" which was absolutely beautiful!! We are locals and it is so exciting to know of a great place to go for a quiet getaway! The room was perfect with fire, jacuzzi tub, compfy bed/linens, plush robes, and pleasing decor. In the morning we enjoyed a farm fresh breakfast & finished our stay walking around enjoying the peaceful property. If you are traveling through the Harrisburg area it is highly reccomended you book a stay here! The location is very convenient to the highway. You will not be dissapointed!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Scottish Inns New Cumberland
Scottish Inns New Cumberland
#4 of 13 in New Cumberland

Been to Pleasant View Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!