All reviewshour coffeeroom was cleana great place to stayexcellent stayfront desk personalarm clockfridge and microwavefree breakfastcumberlandcerealhighway
Reviewed September 29, 2010

This was a very average property. The desk clerk acted as if she did not want to be at work, not very hospitable at all. Room was average with had bath linen to use. Breakfast had a ggod selection.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Excellent hotel staff, great service. Nice comfortable & clean room. Found from the staff that management has decided to go under major renovation that means it will be a great hotel after renovation

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I liked the stay here as there are many places to eat at all with-in walking distance. I went right next door to Docs and they had an open mic comedy night and really enjoyed it. This place was pretty cool as they have comedy 4 nights a week and a very large restaurant to include outdoor dining. There is a 24 hours diner, Bob Evans, McDonalds, Irish Pub (holiday Inn), Italian joint, Docs, and an Indian restaurants all right here. The staff was extremely friendly at check in/out and even if they saw you walking about they acknowledged you and greeted you. They are under construction right now as they are totally renovating the property. The rooms were ok, beds were great and so were the pillows. The A/C was ok, but that will be taken care of during the renovation. I didn’t eat the breakfast as it was VERY limited and the juice was warm Tang not real orange juice. I would say they need to overhaul the breakfast menu asap. They have the mini waffle iron, 2 cereals, toast, couple pieces fruit, a few pieces of the pre made frech toast, and doughnuts. The pool was pretty clean and felt great after a long day. They do have an elevator and enclosed rooms on the 3rd floor. I did have to laugh as I was reading the other reviews and one person mentioned that they had “Seasons Greetings” on the sign…Its still there. Lol The coffee was something like Erma’s and was about as good as mud! I made this hotel a favorite on my GPS and will stay here again and will strongly recommend this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank hockytwn02
Reviewed August 26, 2010

We chose to stay here on our wedding anniversary because it was near several events and attractions we had planned. The hotel staff was wonderful - very friendly and helpful in getting us phone numbers and directions to a nice restaurant. The room was very clean and had all the necessary amenities (refrigerator, microwave, iron/board, coffee maker, hair dryer and tv) There was also a very nice pool, which we did not have a chance to use, but maybe next trip. We like the free breakfast with waffles. The breakfast area was one of the better ones with tv and couch to relax before starting day. The price was very reasonable and hospitality was great! We will definately stay there again (and we only live an hour's drive)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Our visit to this Comfort Inn was "okay". Our first impression wasn't too great when it was August and we read on the sign "Seasons Greetings". However, the Manager and his staff made a great impression on us. Unfortunately, the room did not even come close to following their example. The room was small with one double bed, but the biggest problem was the air conditioner. After about 15 minutes of running it started making this very, very loud noise. At bedtime, I had the room cool enough to sleep, so I turned it off. It got very muggy in the room, and by 3 a.m. I had to turn the air back on. It came down to either having the air running, or sleeping. I chose sleep - but, it was awful! I did report this to the front desk upon check out, and I have every reason to believe they'll fix the problem. Other than the AC issue, everything else was great. The manager was on top of breakfast the whole time, even when it was busy. I can't say enough how impressed I was with the manager and his customer service skills.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family