“Changed my mind,”

2 Tomato
Ranked #14 of 88 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Castle, PA
“Changed my mind,”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I wrote a review before on this restaurant. but I have to change my mind. The food was not that great and the waitresses were very, very unkind. I made up my mind I will not eat there again. People who cannot work around other people should not be in this type of business.

• Visited March 2014

New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food, nice atmosphere, good prices”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This non-chain Italian restaurant has it all. Nice decor, good food served hot and reasonable prices. The parking is ample and they have al fresco dining in season as well. The service is usually good, if not great. This is a big step up from Olive Garden.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Charlene T
“A pleasant night out”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

The waitress was very helpful. Taught us how to add a little flavor to a beer. My boyfriend enjoyed. The shrimp bruschetta and wedding soup were wonderful but the entrees were disappointing. I was expecting so much more flavor in the sauce.
Smokers standing right outside the door a definite detraction for me.
I think we will go back

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rebecca H
New Castle, PA
“OK But not the best”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Its probably a 2 to 3 star restaurant. Food and sauce are OK, but there are better Italian Restaurants in the city, little pricey for the neighborhood.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MickMalizia
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Average food, very expensive”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food was only average. It definitely wasn't bad, but it was definitely not worth the high cost. We have eaten there once or twice, and while we had high hopes for the food, considering the atmosphere and price, we were disappointed.

Visited June 2013