“Closed :(”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mulligans Restaurant and Lounge
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My favorite New Castle restaurant. Just closed down. So sad. They had the #1 grilled chicken salad in town! Hopefully they reopen in the future. Their servers were our favorites!!

6  Thank TouristTrap9597
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We enjoyed our visit at Mulligans. We were with a group of people that frequent the place quite often. I thought the wings were good, the beer was good and it was a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was a nice surprise, food was good. service was excellent. They had many choices, everyone very friendly. Servers were A-one!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Visited here on recommendation from the desk clerk at the hotel I was staying at on a business trip. When I first arrived, it was JAMMED with families, so I opted to sit at the bar. Turned out it was towards the end of the dinner hour, so I could have taken a table, but the bar worked out fine. Had a really nice steak salad.

One note: the Steak Salad came with some French Fries on top. This was a surprise to me, although not an unpleasant one - they hit the spot! Apparently this is sort of a Pittsburgh area thing, according to people I talked with the next day. Who knew?!? ;)

All in all, a nice meal, well served, pleasant people.