“A disappointment”

Chuck Tanner's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We were looking forward to eating at Tanner's for the memorabilia. Unfortunately that wasn't much to look forward to and no one in the restaurant even knew who he was. They just stared blankly when you told them about him. Oh well, food was ok. Was more like something I could make at home if I were at home, but I'd still do better.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Tanner's is truly a gem within New Castle. Good for anytime you'll always find great food here. I suggest one of their Italian dishes, food is great, staff is friendly and the atmosphere fits any style.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

You can't miss at Tanner's! Wonderful food - great service! Don't miss the Greek Salad and make sure to add the grilled lamb and ask for the Greek dressing! The best! We are never disappointed when we go to Tanner's!

1  Thank 3MomsTravel_Mlou
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The staff is always nice and very attentive to making sure you have a good visit. The menu could use a little sprucing up with different stuff sometimes but I still love the food.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I travel all over to eat, and New Castle has several places for great lamb.This place is my favorite.Sit in the bar area and look at all the pictures of Chuck Tanner and Pittsburgh sports legends.

1  Thank Lynkslover