“The ribs were not delish. But the wings are are!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband & I wanted to try something else for a Sat nite out. I suggested Starwood. I remember we used to love the ribs- they were soo good. We haven't been back in a few years for dinner, I had a BBQ platter with pulled pork & wings & 4 rib bones. I loved the pulled pork & wings- I took that home. My husband had a rack of ribs. The ribs were just awful. My husband couldn't cut them to separate them & they were very chewy & tough. Mine were also however they were cooked well. Another couple near us had the same problem. I will say the manager was very good about asking us about ours & got my husband something else. The server was wonderful! The manager stepped up & fixed it & was very reasonable & even offer a free dessert! . Those would be good reasons to go back & try again so I don't want to say everything is bad because the other items on the menu may be great. I doubt we will ever go back to find out.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Purchased the large steak dinner The cost was expected for the size. Drinks were reasonable
Friends were pleased with the meal and the atmosphere. The waitress was very good.
Overall it was an enjoyable outing.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Been here a number of times. Love the Lamb and steak salads, wing's are also very good. Like to stop when back in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I enjoyed the plenty full amounts but the taste was not the best I have eaten but the main thing is I did not have to go out again that night

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great bar. Fireplace in the bar. Staff is nice. Food is ok but overpriced. No riff raff type of place to get a quiet drink in a clean and pretty bar.