“Nice people and comfortable place ”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Been here a number of times. Love the Lamb and steak salads, wing's are also very good. Like to stop when back in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I enjoyed the plenty full amounts but the taste was not the best I have eaten but the main thing is I did not have to go out again that night

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great bar. Fireplace in the bar. Staff is nice. Food is ok but overpriced. No riff raff type of place to get a quiet drink in a clean and pretty bar.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have visited this place several times. We were the only table in the place but it was early 3:00. The food is average but today it was awful. We had the fried zucchini it was mushy not crispy. I had the chicken Parmesan, the chicken was cold and tasted funny. My entire meal was cold. I don't know about the rest of my party but my food was not great. The bread was the best thing. And on the bathroom door the "F" word was scratched on it they really need to clean that up. The service was fine friendly etc.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The cod is delicious, as are the steaks and sandwiches at Starwood. Friendly service and always a smile.

1  Thank ScottyB17325