“Best King Suite Ever!”

Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This suite is so spacious and homey! It has a table/desk with 2 chairs. It also has a tv that can be viewed from the couch and the bed. The kitchen area is big and has plenty of counter room. Lots of closet space and mirrored doors. The continental breakfast was great! Good, hot food with lots of options. A large seating area to seat all the family. The pool was surprising big with a good sized hot tub. Friendly service everytime something was needed. Quite an enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

"Best King Suite Ever"?! What a fantastic compliment! I am so glad that you enjoyed how spacious and comfortable they are! Our goal is to make you feel right at home when you stay with us.
We are working on adding even more options to our breakfast selections soon, I can't wait for you to try them! I'm glad that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle

Reviewed November 21, 2013

After staying at the "Comfort" Inn across town for years, the Hampton was a very pleasant experience. Rooms are very nice and well designed(ample outlets and light switches) and the overall management is very efficient. The breakfast was nice (for a buffet) and the pool and fitness appeared to be well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Hi Jim!

Thank you so much for not only taking the time to fill out a satisfaction survey for our hotel, but for also writing an awesome review for us on Trip Advisor so that other travelers know that we are 'the place to be' in New Castle! I am so happy to read that you made the switch from across town to our hotel! :) We take great pride in our facility - I am so glad you found everything to be in tip top shape and you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast! Looking forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Fresh, clean, great staff, nice breakfast buffet and roomy rooms!. Went for a girls weekend and the hotel was perfect! The front desk had a list of local restaurants and the one we picked was perfect! (The Crane Room. Great food!) She was so helpful in helping us get around the area! Pool and hot tub open until 10:00 was an extra bonus!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Hi Cindy!

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful compliments about our hotel! I am so happy to read that your stay with us was a great one! We are always striving to do everything we can to go above and beyond for our guests, including picking out great places for you to eat! I'm glad you enjoyed the Crane Room, it's definitely a favorite of mine! I can't wait for you to come back and visit! See you next time!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

First time in years visiting a Hampton Inn. Extremely pleased with everything at this New Castle, PA location. Nice size rooms and comfy beds. Helpful and pleasant staff. Definitely would stay there again. Had indoor pool and jacuzzi - forgot my suit, so didn't get to enjoy it!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words about our facility! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here in New Castle! I will be sure to pass on your comments to management and to the rest of the staff. I appreciate you taking the time to review us and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Hotel room was huge! King suite...very comfortable...appears to be recently updated and modern. It wasn't expensive but for the area it's the only nice hotel in a very small town. We paid $129/night - Continental breakfast was very generous.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Hello, Elisabeth!

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your King Studio Suite! They are very comfortable, luxurious, and spacey! So glad you found your rate to be reasonable, we are always trying to provide the best accommodations for our guests! I hope that we will see you again the next time your travels bring you to the New Castle area!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've traveled all over the country on business in the past and this hotel provided the best overall experience yet. I've stayed in $250/night rooms where the only real difference in amenities was the 35 pillows on the bed. The hotel is modern and clean. The room and the staff were excellent. The rate was reasonable and I used my AAA membership and got an even better rate. I will definitely stay here again. 5 stars in my book.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Best overall experience yet?! What an amazing, amazing compliment! Shawn, I can’t express my gratitude for your kind words about our hotel. I am so pleased to see that, coming from an experienced traveler, we are worthy of a 5-star rating! My staff and I are consistently doing everything we can to go above and beyond for our guests and I could not be happier that your experience was a great one! We are so looking forward to your return! Thank you again, Shawn!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in New Castle, PA from Sunday, October 6 to Friday, October 11. I have been to a lot of hotels, but I stopped going to any other brand because Hamptons are the cleanest, employees are always pleasant and knowledgeable starting from management and going on down the line. The reason why I'm writing such a great review is because from the front desk (both ladies and one gentleman) to maintenance, to the breakfast crew, to housekeeping, to laundry... they have all been wonderful! I think that your hotels should have an employee of the month as well as an employee of the year to encourage them to stay because they are so great! The courtesy here couldn't have been better!
As I said before, I want to congratulate you on your great work and wonderful staff. I will continue to stay here as long as I travel. Good luck to all of you as well as everyone working. Maintenance has been wonderful in helping me to fix my air conditioner that wasn't working. Everyone else as well has been so wonderful to me and my family!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon G

Wow Sharon! Your review of our hotel brought a huge smile to my face! I am absolutely thrilled when I read reviews like yours because every single staff member you encountered was pleasant and helpful to you! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us so much and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review of our hotel advertising your great experience! Can’t wait until your return visit!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Castle
Park Inn by Radisson Beaver Falls
Caravan II Albergo
Caravan II Albergo
#5 of 6 in New Castle

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle? Share your experiences!