“New Castle's Landmark”

Coney Island Hot Dogs
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in New Castle
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Are you kidding? Coney Island is to New Castle what the Statue of Liberty is to New York! The hotdogs with chili are a must-have for out-of-towners visiting our city. The milkshakes are also delicious, served in an old-fashioned metal holder just like when I was a kid!

4  Thank Joyce R

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was a good place to eat when we were there in 1998. It would appear that either the owner or cook has changed, or they are trying to save money. I was VERY disappointed in the flavor of the dogs. If I'm ever back in that area, I won't be coming back here.

2  Thank wuttwutt
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The menu is amazing and the food is very good. A great variety and great prices. We will be back..near campus of SRU

Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you like hot dogs (and I do), Coney Island is the place to go. I go right back to high school with one bite! The chili sauce is their own recipe. For a very casual lunch, it is good and quick.

3  Thank FetcherandWi
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The coney Island Hot Dog restaurant on the square thankfully hasn't changed in 60 plus years. The hot dogs are great and so cheap! Have a malt while you are there. Good, fast service to go with the low prices and great dawgs.

3  Thank Lynn J