“Hasn't changed since the 60's”

Coney Island Hot Dogs
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in New Castle
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you like hot dogs (and I do), Coney Island is the place to go. I go right back to high school with one bite! The chili sauce is their own recipe. For a very casual lunch, it is good and quick.

3  Thank FetcherandWi

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The coney Island Hot Dog restaurant on the square thankfully hasn't changed in 60 plus years. The hot dogs are great and so cheap! Have a malt while you are there. Good, fast service to go with the low prices and great dawgs.

3  Thank Lynn J
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have tasted many chili dogs in many different cities, but I have never found one as packed with flavor as those served here. I can't really explain the appeal, but they are delicious. Don't miss it if you happen to be in the area. Not everybody "gets it", as the other reviews show, but I am a life-long fan. I hope Coney Island Lunch never changes.

1  Thank mountainclimber10
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Coney Island beats any chili cheese dog hands down. My favorite by far! Cash only though so be prepared.

1  Thank tina21m
Reviewed July 5, 2012

this was a view of yesterday and the food was very good.service was exellent

1  Thank a.m. p