“One of my favorite places!”
Review of Peace Valley Park

Peace Valley Park
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Peace Valley Park is one of my favorite places! I have been visiting the park since I was a little girl. It's a great place to take photos and explore. I especially love the bird blind located near the nature center on Chapman Rd.

There are newer reviews for Peace Valley Park

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I like going maybe once a year but sometimes not appealing. I think it could be nicer with less Geese droppings and overflowing trash bins. Now maybe I go a the wrong times but I think Tyler park is much nicer and more scenic. I will make the longer drive to go there for a walk.

1  Thank Ippit
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Picnics in the park can be a lot of fun, whether you stay on the boat rental side or Saylor's lake on the other side of the Lake. Pleasant walks thru the park, 6 miles around the lake. Lots of wildlife. Birds galore.

1  Thank Lizzie039
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Peace Valley is a beautiful public park in the heart of Bucks County, but it is in desperate need of renovations to its walking/bicycle path. The paths are in disrepair, but more importantly, need to be widened to provide walkers a safe path free from speeding bicycles. There's plenty of room for two separate paths. This would make a dramatic positive improvement to this beautiful, sometimes crowded path.

2  Thank Idalucia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been coming here for many years. Always enjoyable. Have biked, hiked, boated, partied, picniced, and cooked out here. It's always great. Small downside is the bathrooms are closed from around October to March (not sure of dates), so plan accordingly. On the up side, Peace Valley Winery is right around the corner. We have stopped there to sample and buy some wine, then gone to the park to relax.

1  Thank JMH702