“Don't Skip the Home Fries!!”

County Seat Restaurant
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Goober, Howard and myself made this our breakfast restaurant during a recent fishing trip and it will be on my list of breakfast stops when I am in the area from here on out. It was EXCELLENT!! The restaurant was clean & simple, what you would expect to find in a small town with early morning hours and ample on-street parking.

The service was good & friendly, the coffee good & strong and the portions good & gigantic!! Excellent omelets, eggs or hotcakes the way you want them and awesome home fries that are totally different from what I am used to and piled HIGH!!

Some folks may whine that at least with the omelets, everything extra like those luscious home fries, side meats & toast were á la-carte but I’m not complaining, I just figured I mention it. Skip the toast & sausage if you must but don’t skip the home fries!!!

2  Thank FloydLawson

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Very nice and clean restaurant. Good variety on the menu, served fast and hot. Do yourself a favor and try the coconut cream pie. Oh. My. Goodness.

1  Thank Julie53669