“Meh...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Meh...”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been to the Nazareth Diner a few times, and you would think after a few times I would learn my lesson. The food is barely average, but the service is nothing to speak of. Food does come out quickly, but I was never asked if I needed a refill on my beverage, and our waitress never checked in with us after dropping our food off (so I couldn't even ask for a refill). The few times I was there, I feel as if I am a bother to our waitress as she went to talk to the "regulars" after helping my table. I even had to flag down our waitress to bring our check, when it was very apparent we were done with plates at the edge of the table. For a better experience, you're better off going about 2 miles east on 248 to the 248 Diner- food never disappoints and service is top notch. Only went to the Nazareth Diner because it was close to go on a lunch break...

• Visited July 2013

Sanford, NC
“Good Dining Experience...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited the Martin Guitar Factory and looked for an interesting spot to eat. We found such a spot in the Nazareth Diner. The diner had the usual dinner look and menu...but they did have a large soup and salad bar. The food was very good...especially liked the french fries, which I seldom eat, but I could not stop eating their's. Each of the others in our group also expressed how good their food was too. The service was good, but not excellent... There were lots of locals eating in the diner...always a good sign. The desserts were visible behind the usual diner glassed in pie rack...and they looked wonderful. We thought the prices were a bit high, but they were not as expensive as some reviewers wrote.

You may have to ask how to locate the Nazareth Diner...it is on Hwy 191 just as you enter town from the Stockertown exit off Hwy 33. It's worth a try, especially if you are in need of something to satisfy your sweet tooth!

• Visited April 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Mixed Review-Sorta”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

As far as dinners go, in Pennsylvania, Nazareth Diner is among the best of the best. When comparing it to a Jersey diner, it is average. Then again, if New Jersey does nothing else well, it does diners well :-) The salad bar here is good, though the soups tend to be a little greasy. The food is good and they are helpful when it comes to food allergies.It is also great that they are open 24x7!

• Visited March 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food...but a little pricey”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is very good, and the Diner is newly remodeled and very clean. The waitresses are very nice and friendly. They make paying a few extra bucks close to worth it. Portion sizes are good, but again, a little pricey for a diner. That may be because the food is of higher quality. Still, I shouldn't be paying almost $11.00 for breakfast...

Visited November 2012
Nazareth
“Small Portions/Bad Serivce”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The Nazareth Diner since they reopened in June of 2012 has been a bad experience for me. The portions have gotten smaller and the service is worse than before. I have been a regular (everyday) for the last 12 years. Now the only reason I go there is for the people I meet there everyday. I might start going somewhere. I'll miss the people though. Oh, they never get the order right either and the salad bar is rotten with anything with mayo in it (coleslaw, potato salad). I think the owner is trying to pay off the renovations on our dime with subparr food from second hand food service companies.

• Visited January 2013