“Great for those less value concious”

Newburg Inn Grill House & Bar
Ranked #31 of 49 Restaurants in Nazareth
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Families with Children
Reviewed May 28, 2012

On the plus side, the food the last couple times we went has always been very good. Steak, chicken, seafood all have hit the mark. Salad bar is included and has average variety, but always fresh. Soups are good as well. Menu prices are on the high side but we tend to go when we have a discount, etc, to make it more affordable. Staff is usually cordial, some waitresses friendlier than others. Atmosphere is cozy. Our one surprise this visit was when we got the bill. Since it was a special occiasion we decided to each order a drink with a dinner. No prices were listed and was a bit surprised when my Margarita cost $10 and wifes wine was $9 - so just beware. Becamse skeptical of if that is normal or if prices aren't posted to offset coupons etc. Just seemed really high for what we had. Will know better to check the next restaurant we visit and decide on drinks.

1  Thank LVPADad

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Went here for an evening out with my sister and husband after buying a gift certificate on restaurant.com. I had been here a long time ago with my parents and remember enjoying the quaint, kitschy atmosphere and good salad bar. It was exactly the same as I had remembered it. The staff was super friendly and attentive. We were greeted warmly by the hostess and our waitress, Nancy, was very accommodating.
My husband ordered the Jack Daniels chicken and red skinned potatoes. He raved about the chicken but thought the potatoes were a bit bland. My sister order the 8 oz. filet. It was cooked to her specifications perfectly (and she is picky about her steaks). I ordered the crab cakes, they were huge and very tasty! The salad bar was fully stocked with fresh vegetables and cold salads. The soup of the day was a corned beef and noodle, which was also delicious. Fresh, sliced bread was also available at the salad bar. The bar had a nice selection of beer and martinis.
All in all, we had a great experience. It was nothing fancy, but we will visit again for a fine meal and wonderful service.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I have *NOT* eaten here - and probably won't. We purchased a Groupon ($10 for $20 worth of food) for this place, which stated no exclusions for dates, and they refused to honor it for Valentine's Day. Seriously? As if we are trying to get into Blue, or Melt, or something. And even if we were, I'd react the same if they tried to back out of an offer I paid for like this. Groupon refunded my money immediately, and I won't be visiting here any time soon. We called Phoenicia in Easton who gladly took another Groupon we had purchased. Bummer, Newburg Inn -

1  Thank chersull_99
Reviewed February 5, 2012

my wife and i ate here again last nite 02/04/12 and had a great meal
we eat here about 7-8 times a year and have always had a great meal
our reservations were for 630 p.m and were seated as soon as we arrived
i had the prime rib and my wife ordered the filet and they were cooked as
ordered.they were busy as the parking lot was full and service was expected
the salad bar was as always great hit.soup was excellent.we went their with an online
coupon to help defray costs and their was a problem with our printer at home and it was missing a number to process and the management staff went above and beyond to make it work for us.we are very satisfied with this restaurant and will return again soon

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Great food, atmosphere, and waitress was very polite and helpful