“average”

Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Beck's Land and Sea House opened it's doors in 2003. Since then we have been serving only the Best Seafood, and finest hand cut Steaks. We are proud to have won "Best Seafood Restaurant" and "Best Crab Cakes" from 4 different Lehigh Valley Publications
Reviewed September 24, 2012

the food was good but with just a bit more attention to the small details..ie dressing the serving plate and dessert plates..it could be moved to above average...service was good..not too pricey..they do have a happy hour..atmosphere is good..friendly..

There are newer reviews for Beck's Land & Sea House

Reviewed September 2, 2012

There is a hidden jewel of the sea hidden north of Nazareth, PA. I know it is a Land & Sea restaurant and YES, I did have a wonderful surf & turf combo, but I just can't believe all the great seafood that I've had there. For you steak and chicken lovers, there are plenty of choices and my son and brother-in-law gave favorable reviews, but I'm in love with the seafood. I like the fresh fish, the wonderful seafood bisque, the lobster and the shrimp.

Most of all, I like the fact that I can get all this wonderful food and they thank me with a "Beck's Reward" card that gives me credit for the meals I purchase and I get a $25 gift card after I have purchased $250 on my card.

Great food, good prices AND a frequent diner reward program. What's not to like? All you have to do is search to find this pearl and I'll bet you'll agree with me. Who needs to drive to the beach if you can get such great seafood here? And on top of that you might run into Mario Andretti or one of his family members!

1  Thank John D
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food is divine and the prices are more than reasonable. My little sister eloped yesterday & we went with 20 of our closest friends. Not ONE order was wrong, not ONE bite not delicious & exactly what we wanted. Top class food. Great prices and the staff is wonderful! Thank you for making little sister's special day that much more special!

1  Thank lilkaren
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Love Becks. Fanastic seafood and service is awesome. A bit pricey but worth it.

1  Thank kaopsu13
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Always a good meal! Excellent service, great variety, wonderful bar - you can't beat it ! Our go to place when we have family or friends to entertain.