“sooo much fooooodddd”

Rios Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Rios Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Experience at Rios Brazilian Steakhouse Brazilian BBQ • Great Atmosphere • Fine Selection • All-You-Can-Eat Rios Brazilian Steakhouse in Nazareth, PA, is a great experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic taste of Southern Brazil "Churrascaria" or steakhouse. Our seasonal salad bar includes the famous black beans soup (feijoada), rice, vegetables and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to enjoy various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken, homemade spicy sausage and Brazilian sausage, GRILLED ON WOOD CHARCOAL all accompanied by traditional side items and fried bananas. You can also enjoy our signature cocktail Caipirinha, Brazilian beers and wines. Complete your dining experience with one of our many homemade desserts and grilled pineapple, so you can relax with an after-dinner drink, espresso or cappuccino. Rios Brazilian Steakhouse in Nazareth, PA also features a friendly, professional staff of great people. Rios staff will make sure you enjoy your visit and dining experience lives up to the Rios reputation.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“sooo much fooooodddd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a true brazilian restaurant! They just keep bringing the different meats around and around and around. You must have an appetite. The end to the evening is topped off with grilled pineapple, yes grilled pineapple. You also get fried plantains.

Visited September 2012

Allentown, PA
“Excellent food, very nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We visited Rios on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was about 50% full. The variety of meats was very good and all was prepared very well. Loved the smokiness of all of the meats. We had a very mixed group of preferred meat temperatures at our table, but nobody ever had a problem getting a piece of meat done exactly to their taste. Great value for the meal as well. The carvers were very friendly and polite. All of the staff made us feel welcome. Salad bar was a pretty bare-bones cold bar - all good, but nothing special. Was a very tasty black beans and rice hot dish at the salad bar as well.
Only poor spot was the attentiveness to our drinks for the first half of the meal - several times empty glasses were left empty for much longer than I would expect at a restaurant that was well below capacity.
The grilled pineapple served after the meat course was outstanding - very nice cinnamon spice to it.
Several had dessert as well - the flan was excellent. Creme brulee very nice as well.
Brazilian coffee was very good - I take my coffee black and this was a nice, smooth, strong coffee, perfect for my taste.

Coopersburg,PA
“Carnivores apply here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great place to taste a variety of meats and have as much as you might want. It is a non stop eating feast, both for the eyes and for the tummy. Entered on a Saturday night, celebrating a birthday. The parking lot in back is tight but pull n by backing in. Makes getting out very easy, because it really is tight.
Our waiter was very knowledgable. He recommended drinks and explained the food process of bringing the speared meats to the table. After the "all you can eat salad bar + the meats" , the birthday girl in our group received a complimentary flan to eat.
Great time a non miss restaurant experience.

Ohio
“GREAT Dinner Experience - Don't know how they do it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I travel full time for work, and eat out quite often. I have eaten in a lot of Brazilian style steakhouses (from Aruba, to Chicago, to Orlando, and everywhere in between.... and besides being absolutely delicious, my dinner was the best value meal that I can remember. I let my fingers do the walking, searching for a good place in the Allentown area to have dinner with an associate. After seeing the favorable reviews for Rio (and being the mood for this kind of meal for some time), I followed the good reviews, and found another place I'm definitely going back to before my assignment in Allentown is done. The food was delicious. The variety was more than I could have wanted. The service was great, and I just don't know how they can serve up such a fine meal for the price. The Manager chatted with us at our table, and we found him to be a very pleasant person. I am sure he personally has much today with the high standards at this place that is realized across the board. Especially loved the Rump Steak. I also agree with many other reviewers that the grilled pineapple was a great ending. I fully enjoyed my experience here. THANKS RIO!

Phillisburg, Nj
“Excellent homemade food, friendly staff with great price = unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We love meat! We also love churrascaria.
I can't remember the exact pricing but I am sure it is much less than $30.00 per person for a all-you-can-eat churrascaria.
The meats offered are Top Sirloin, Filet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon, Flank Steak, Leg of Lamb, Sausage, Turkey Wrapped in Bacon, Pork Loin with Parmesan, Sirloin with garlic, sausage, hot'n'spicy sausage, chicken hearts, and chicken legs. In addition, the grilled pineapple is out of this world.
In addition to the great meats, Rio also offer hearty salad bar, homemade bean soup, fried banana, and few other freashly prepared dishes.
It is a fantastic overall experience plus great value. We consider Rio one of our top favorite restaurants.

• Visited March 2012